Saturday 26 December 2009

compression shirt | compression tights

For the last few days after riding my bicycle here and there I thought that the top half of my body is being kept cold. I had already invested in some of the compression tights but I thought I also needed to invest in a compression shirt. A compression shirt does many things to help you as a sports person. Weather you are relatively new to sport or you are a professional who has been in your field of sport for years please do take this seriously.

A compression shirt can serious help your performance for many reasons. I have a compression shirt in black, and a compression shirt in pink and blue and one more compression shirt in white. I use the black compression shirt for playing rugby on a weekend. The advantage of using one when playing rugby (even though I don’t play professionally) is one reason, among many more. For example, I play rugby about 2 times a week, when I used to do so, I used a baggy t-shirt. Most rugby guru’s may now be laughing at me but in fact this is a true story. I used to play terrible and always get tackled, my shirt used to get ripped to shreds and I wondered how I could reduce this. In a sport wear inches can make or break a game a compression shirt would really help.

The compression shirt would help because whilst wearing it I would be giving the opposition less substance to grab me with. My compression shirt would allow me to not give the opponent any chance of getting me by dragging me down. The compression shirt has helped a lot and although I am not an expert I see that is has helped me and wonder what it could do for another amateur like me. I will tell you though this is not where is ended. The compression shirt will also stay tight to me body keep my upper half warmed. Before I used to use a compression shirt I would constantly get injures all the time causing me to not be able to play for months. This has now stopped because of the compression shirt. I would honestly recommend anyone in any sport try to wear one. Even if you to the gym, the compression shirt will help the sweat to leave your body, making you feel cool and relaxed, rather than sticky and sweaty. There are many other uses for a compression shirt however I won’t be going into them any more in this post. I will leave it to this blog, the compression shirt and allow them to give you the places where you can get it for Ultra cheap in various colours and styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment