Thursday 24 December 2009

Shaving mug | Shaving mugs

I’ve been looking into the different styles of shaving mug that are available. The best Shaving mug There’s many vintage one from the early 1900’s that are worth quite a lot of money. I’ve been considering getting into them and investing in them to earn some extra cash on the side. The shaving mug I have been considering getting is worth about £120 however I am able to purchase this specific shaving mug for the great price of £80. I was so happy when I found out that I was able to get this gorgeous little shaving mug for this price. To be honest at first I wanted to give to my brother as a birthday present but I think this one’s going to have to go if I can make that much on the shaving mug. Maybe in future Ill is able to buy a similar shaving mug for a price or even maybe a little cheaper.

Shaving mugs are definitely getting more popular these days due to the publicity that they have been getting with this whole Victorian feel that is back in fashion. Hopefully in the next few months ill get a deal on ebay or somewhere like that. The next shaving mug I want is one which also has a brush and shaver with it to, it is possible to get these shaving mugs but they are often a lot more expensive. Hopefully next time one comes on an internet online market I will be able to get it for cheap, all I can do is hope I suppose.

These Shaving mugs can be brought brand new; however the brand new ones are never as good as the old ones. The newer ones are often sold by higher class stores like John Lewis. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to get a shaving mug from places like this, their making money from replicating the originals, and they probably cost twice as much. Why would anyone want a replica, rather than an original shaving mug. You can see the difference in the quality, the older ones that can be brought from many places, and the variety is defiantly larger in quantity.
It is very easy to get good bargains on the second hand shaving mug’s because many people don’t really know what their selling. In the past I have brought a shaving mug for a little bit of money and sold it for twice as much, so get your business shoes on and go and make some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment