Thursday 31 December 2009

Top Gear ends | End of Top gear

Who would have ever though that Top Gear ends. The program that once and still does rock the nation is coming to an end very soon, the reason for this? Well I would have expected that Top Gear ends, but it is meant to be because of a large drop in viewing. This is bad times for people across the nation and there are a few funny things that I find about top gear. I love top gear because it is one of the only shows that isn’t meant to be funny, but actually is. I can’t stand for myself to sit down and watch a comedy sketch or a show that is meant to be funny. However with top gear I find it great that is just hilarious. I don’t think I’ll ever stop watching top gear even if they end up stopping the show. I was thinking that maybe the bosses of top gear want a big payment for all the hard years that they have been making top gear for. This would mean that the show would only be available to see on DVD meaning that the money they made from the DVD would go to the big corporate bosses. I’m not sure whether it is on DVD at the minute but when people find out that this is the only way you can watch top gear then people will definitely start buying the DVD. I think the sales for top gear will absolutely rocket sky high and I don’t think that they will end up stopping the show top gear, for very long. Even though it may have a drop in viewing I think that the show just needs to be re-promoted, it is a classic program that the whole family can watch and laugh at, (as well as getting some great education about great motors). How long will you give them, 2, 3, 4 months until the show will again rein the United Kingdom television world once again. I just feel sorry for top gear host Jeremy Clarkson. What will he do next? I think it’s time that people start thinking forward, and with the new non-traditional generation of kids I’m sure that top gear host Jeremy Clarkson will have a great run for president, how does no tax on petrol and No car Tax sound to you, any good? That sounds like one of the best things that could come out of this top gear finale, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment