Saturday 26 December 2009

Womens loafers | Women loafers

Womens loafers have really become a hot fashion in the past few months. To be honest I don’t watch the television as much, I like to check out different blogs more than watch the television so many this is partly the reason why I have been seeing a lot of womens loafers around recently. I usually check fashion blogs and they really seem to be in fashion at the moment. Theres a great blog, here, about womens loafers actually I think that this is just the start, because the popularity of womens loafers is getting more and more large as time goes on. I left my house the other day and after searching for womens loafers online and seeing different types of styles of womens loafers I go to meet my girlfriend. I pull up as she jumps in my car, I’m still in a daze for spending four and a half hours in front of a computer screen at home searching and looking at fashion blogs. As I turn low, she tells me she went shopping, and as I ask her what she brought...BAM, there it is again “I brought some womens loafers from Kingshoe in the city today, they were two for the price of one” lol. I giggle to myself thinking about the irony of me spending half the day searching for womens loafers online, whilst, she on the other hand, was buying womens loafers from shops in the city centre.

I think that in the next few weeks I might tempt myself at getting a pair of mens loafers. I mean, Im not really the type of dude that likes to wear womens clothes or shoes, but I do like the look of them. Plus I know that the womens loafers are more feminine and the mens will look more bulky, more like something that will suit me, I suppose theres only one way to see. Ill probably be in town tomorrow shopping for them as its my only day off. However I just don’t want my girlfriend to think im only getting them because she has a pair of womens loafer’s lol. I think the best thing to do is warn her in advance, let her know that she inspired to get some, and that I will not be getting a pair of womens loafers, I’ll be getting the male equivalent. Ill probably make her day and also get up with a cool pair of loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment