Tuesday 12 January 2010

I want a Tub chair and cool room furniture...NOW!

Ahh the good old days of cool and funky room furniture; I remember when I used to have an inflatable bed and an inflatable chair. Now, things have changed (as they always do, but I still want one). I think my next purchase will be a tub chair. They kind of remind me of sophisticated Manhattan apartments and/or Manhattan Cafes that you would have seen on F.R.I.E.N.D.S lol. So yup I have decided that it will be the next cool feature to my room. I have seen the tub chair sofa ones aswell which are quite cool but I’m not sure if they are cooler than the chairs themselves.
I’ve looked at a few places to get them from but aint really found anywhere that has done super good prices, I might have to look a bit harder for the perfect tub chair. I have a lime green bedroom at home so I’m going to try and get a tub chair that is the same colours. If not ill settle for getting a tub chair that is going to look decent in my room. I have no idea how long it will take to find, but I have got the patience lol.

I was thinking about getting a swivel chair instead of a tub chair but I thought that a tub chair will make my room look less like an office. I want my new room and home environment to be very homely, rather than looking like a place of work. So getting a tub chair is definitely in the picture! I’ve seen a few that have designs on, but to be honest I like the plain ones. The tub chairs with the designs going all the way down the side of the tub chair are the ones that make your room look cheap in my opinion. I think that when you’re buying a tub chair, or looking for one then think about how it will fit in your room. I had a tub chair a few years ago when they were really in fashion, but I got one which didn’t really fit my room. The tub chair I got was quite bold (and not in a good way, it was a nasty black and cream colour). Just look around and get one which looks cooler than everyone else’s and you’ll be okay. Hopefully you will not make the stupid mistakes that I made, when I first got my tub chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment