Tuesday 12 January 2010

Scuba diving tours this year?

Scuba diving is one thing that I wish I done when I was back in Australia. I went to Australia a good few years ago now, and among doing many things scuba diving is something which I did not do! Damn it, how stupid of me, we even had a free scuba diving tours, they were paid for us by our hotel, next time I’ll have to stop listening to my girlfriend, and get on with it. Im not sure how many of you guys have done Scuba diving before but I will tell you that it will probably be one of the best experiences of your life, it was definitely for me! I went in India, and saw some of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen, ever! I am sure that down south has even better places to scuba dive, and I am going to make it paramount that the next time I dive, it will be here.

Scuba diving is a great experience, but yes of course scuba diving is also a scary one. I would suggest that you go with someone who you know, because you may get scared, and you may want to remember the experience with someone special. I went a few years ago with my best friend, and me and here still talk about it to this day, I think that when you scuba dive with someone that you are close to, you can love the experience a whole lot more. It’s just shame we can’t do it again till we get some more money together. With the credit crunch I really am not sure when this will be, but I am sure that we will do it all over again.

I have heard that there is a great offer on a scuba diving tour this summer; it gives you accommodation and a travel too. This holiday package is basically based around scuba diving and they say that you should only try to buy this, if you have good experience in swimming. I am not a great swimmer but found scuba diving quite easy. Maybe people should have some experience in the water, rather than great experience swimming, either way you should check out some of these deals, and see how cheap you can go scuba diving for. Look at the cheapest deals, and depending on what time of year you go, you may be able to get some deals for super cheap, like 50% off. These are the type of deals that I would suggest looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment