Tuesday 12 January 2010

Kenya in 2010

Africa? So what do you think of when you think of Africa. I have been thinking about taking a trip away recently, I have wanted to go to Kenya for a few years but haven’t had the money to do so, now my parents are willing to lend me the money. I need to start looking for Kenya travel agents really. I can’t wait! But I am not sure if Kenya is the place for me. I have heard many great things about Africa and although in the past it has had its problems, it is still a beautiful places for people to go and visit. I would suggest for anyone to go and visit Kenya not matter what age you are. Obviously I say this and recommend adults seeing Kenya, rather than teenagers looking for their first holiday. The first holiday that I ever went to was Kenya, although it was a while ago I definitely did enjoy it. Now you can see why I would like to go there.

The African Kenyan Safaris are the best in the world and they have some of the best sights I have seen out of all the holidays that I have ever been too. When planning on going to Kenya, you must consult a doctor to see what injections you will need to get, because Africa is far and is totally different to the western world you may need to have a few injections, however do not worry, i have heard that you may be able to get medicine instead that will do the same job, however it is Essential you consult your doctor about this. Also think about what you will be taking on holiday, is Kenya the type of place that you would like to take your best bikini to show off? I don’t think so. It really depends on what type of holiday you are going on whilst you are going out there. You may be the type of person to go and lay down by the pool, or you might want to go on loads of adventures in Kenya and visit some of the most beautiful places in world. Whatever you do, you must understand that Kenya is a great place to go. Look at different holiday brochures to find out where you would like to go in Kenya or Africa, and then pick your destination and take away your world of today, in exchange for a place of beauty beyond your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment