Friday 8 January 2010

Wooden high chairs | Cheap wooden high chair for baby

I was speaking to a friend of mine only a few hours ago and we spoke about what we think we should get for our cousins child. Our cousins new born child should be born within the next few weeks. From this topic I got onto buying baby essentials for the parents (my cousin and his wife). I have always thought that getting baby essentials would be good for when someone is having a child. A wooden high chairs in my opinion would be perfect for this. My friend told me that i should get a normal high chair because they are a lot better. Like true men, after arguing about the wooden high chair for an hour, I decided to do some research on why I though getting a wooden high chair would be better than not getting a wooden high chair. The wooden high chair has its obvious advantages in my opinion. They of course look a lot better than the other ones; they will often go with the furniture of the place that you live in. My cousin happens to live in a home where they have wooden beams going across their ceiling and they have timber floors. They have many aspects to their home which are wooden furnished, so getting a wooden high chair would be perfect for them.

I have actually seen some cool vintage versions of the wooden high chair. The version of the wooden high chair that I saw, had these beautiful designs going all up the side of the wooden high chair. I would recommend you check out the website (I left it at the top of the post) for the best wooden high chairs that a man can buy. I remember that I used to have a wooden high chair when I was a child. Of course I was only a few years old when It was first in use, so I don’t remember it from this period,. However I do remember my younger brother using the wooden high chair, and I was sad to see it go, when my little brother got a little bit older. Unfortunately my family discarded of this great wooden high chair and now we don’t have one. This probably would have been the perfect gift for my cousin. Especially, because the wooden high chair has been in the family for such a long period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment