Friday 8 January 2010

male grooming and barber shops in again?

Is it me or is male grooming and barber shops starting to become popular again? It seems to me that females can brag a lot more about going to get their hair done, or getting their names done. I even know some women that insist on getting a back massage on a regular basis, now I wish I had the money for that. Unfortunately I really don’t, however I am sure that male grooming is going to big again like it once was back in the 1970’s. Even previous to these dates male grooming and shaving was a lot more successful than this. When I say successful I mean popular in terms of the amounts of people that would want to do it. For some reason over the last 20 years getting your hair cut of any other kind of shaving or male grooming has seen to be quite vain, but I beg to differ. How can male grooming be at all vain, at the end of the day you are of course trying to make yourself look the best you can be.

Male grooming will change though, I am sure about that. If it comes back as big as it used to do, you won’t be getting excellent shaves with, the barbers singing barbershop quartet music. You are more likely to hear some form of pop music on the radio that you would have heard in every other store that you have been in for the day. Times have changed and getting a nice clean cut shave aint what it used to be, eh? But of course there are now many advantages to getting some male grooming done, whilst your wife and her girlfriends get her hair done. You can now get a shave whilst you are browsing the internet. I actually when to the barbers the other day after years of self-male grooming and found that there was a playstation and an X-box computer ready for people to play. Of course this was mainly occupied by the kids, but never the less. The option to play was truly there! Next time you go to get some male grooming done please think about how it used to be, and how getting a shave is now. Of course there will be many pluses and many differences, but you should know that the good experience will always be there. Now we can truly understand why women love to get their hair done, when we get the same experience from male grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment