Saturday 2 January 2010

Sunrise Alarm clock | Cheap Sunrise Alarm clocks

For the past few weeks I’ve really being finding it hard to wake up. Not only is it the fact that I don’t get enough sleep, it’s to do with me being moody in the morning, and so my friends strongly advised me a sunrise alarm clock. The Sunrise alarm clock is good for a few reasons; firstly whilst I was shopping I thought that because they are not as popular as normal alarm clocks that I might find it difficult to find one which suits the look of my room. This was not the case, the Sunrise alarm clock comes in many different styles and shades, here’s a few that I liked the most. I have left the link above at the place where I found great information; the place also gives you the option to buy some great discounted Sunrise alarm clocks. You will love it (click the link for Sunrise alarm clock at the top of the text).

The first Sunrise alarm clock I brought was one which had the same qualities as the sunshine alarm clock that I had heard of, it was a bright cream colour which looked nice in the morning. It took about 5 minutes for the alarm sounds to get higher, but of course because it is a Sunrise alarm clock the sounds were sounds of nature and peace. These beautiful tranquil sounds made me actually want to start my day, and I got up to my Sunrise alarm clock as soon as I could. I felt positive for the rest of the day, and if it carries on like this, the Sunrise alarm clock may have changed my life forever.

The second Sunrise alarm clock that I brought was very similar, the colour was a sea blue this time, but the sounds on the Sunrise alarm clock were probably even better. The sounds that I could here could be varied and were randomly from day to day. For example one day I would wake up to my Sunrise alarm clock playing sounds from the sea and ocean, sounds that were so tranquil they were beautiful. Days later I was waking up to the sounds on nature like I was in the middle of the rainforest! Thanks to my Sunrise alarm clock I now wake up happy and ready to start the day like anyone else. Before my Sunrise alarm clock I struggled to wake up. But no I hope this will change my mornings forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment