Sunday 31 January 2010

Phillippines, i just love it

I have often wondered about where you can get decent holidays from, I am especially interested in going to the Philippines. I’m not sure what it is but I think I really would like to go and visit there. Not only that, over the past few months I have been looking deeply into going to travel over there. In the Philippines there are many places that you can go and work, and where you can go and teach English to kids over there. These are things that I have wanted to do my whole life. The only problems in the past have been time and money. Another problem has also being not knowing when to do it. In my life, I have found that this is the perfect time to take time out and travel. This is definitely where I would like to go. If you have never seen or even heard of the Philippines then I suggest you do some research and you may find yourself in the same position as me. If you are smart then you might be even find an opportunity to get out there and go and work. I met this guy out there that calls himself the Philippine idiot, he is pretty cool too, I just love it. I would recommend that you at least do some research on the place, because it can really inspire you in a creative way. Now I am no expert painter, but seeing it definitely made me want to paint, I was very inspired.

So basically to all you people that are looking for somewhere to go and travel but are not sure where to go, I would suggest you go to the Philippines, if not then at least try and take a look to see how great it looks, there is a load of information on the internet that you may want to look at. So do try and take a look, you may want to visit the Philippines just like I do

No comments:

Post a Comment